You are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to prove your skills in an innovative work environment? With us, you can hone your skills and shape an entire generation of technology.
emocean is a young-minded and fast-growing technology provider specializing in middleware platforms digitizing entire industries allowing for factories to be smart, testing to be integrated, power grids to be flexible and devices to be lean.
Join our motivated and enthusiastic engineering team as a
System Architect (m/f/d)
- Within the company you are an expert for the architecture of I/O topics, technical interface standardisation and partial aspects of our solution
- Internally you cooperate with colleagues and support them with your expertise
- You align the system architecture in terms of functionality, quality, security, etc. to various stakeholder interests. Furthermore, you keep an eye on merging business and technology needs of the project
- You are responsible for the technical design and topology including needed components and interfaces
- As a member of our development team, you will strengthen and support our projects in the area of providing our Middleware platform for several industry purposes (i.e. production, testing, etc)
- You will work in an agile development environment within a team of experienced software engineering specialists located in our office in Unterhaching. You will also cooperate with our business partners and their IT teams
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, (Electrical) Engineering, Natural Sciences or IT related field or the equivalent professional experience
- You have a profound, extensive hands-on experience in system architecture and requirements engineering ideally in the area of embedded systems
- Experience with well-known application frameworks and middleware platforms are desired
- You are reliable and like to work independently and you have great analytical and methodical skills
- Positive mindset and quick adaption to changes and challenges in a dynamic startup world
- You have experience in advising teams and to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Good competencies in spoken and written English, German language is appreciated
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Trainings and professional development
- An open work environment with flat hierarchies and lean communication channels
- Modern and bright office and workplace in the South of Munich (close to S-Bahn station Unterhaching) with cold drinks and excellent coffee
If you have the drive to create something new and want to be the engine for innovations, please apply including standard documentation, salary expectations and communicate your earliest start date.